Saturday 25 September 2010

Welcome to Cara's Blog

Hello, I am not the blogger, I am the blogger's cousin. And in my role as the blogger's cousin, I can confirm that I have known her for 38 years. Blimey, that makes me feel older than the tin of corned beef at the back of my kitchen cupboard.

So, what to say about Cara's blog? Well if personal experience is anything to go by, be prepared for a plethora of varied and amusing stories. If you think that her being five months pregnant might tone down things a bit, think again. After hitting the town with her last weekend, I can safely say I have never seen a less demure sight than a pregnant lady playing air guitar and executing a perfect knee-slide. 

So welcome and enjoy!

Annie (Lady M) x  from the blog The Day after Yesterday

No comments: